What are cookies?
Cookies are small files of information sent by our website, which are stored in the user’s browser and provide us with anonymous information.
What are cookies used for on this website?
Cookies help us to improve the quality of our website by offering a more personalised service, learning about the tastes and preferences of our visitors (through statistics and measurements) and making it easier to navigate our website.
How to disable cookies?
Most browsers will generally allow you to change the features of your browser using the toolbar so that it does not accept cookies or warn you when they are being used. If you disable cookies on your browser, some of our website may not function properly.
Example of how to set cookies in your browsers:
To modify the settings in other browsers, refer to your browser’s instructions.
Types of cookies used
- Session Cookies: are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file while you are on our website.
- Permanent Cookies: they promote the user experience and navigation (they offer personalized navigation, for example by remembering your language preferences on the website).
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some pre-defined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These cookies store information about the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.