INFORMATION ON OUR DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations, we hereby inform you about the use of your personal data by Smart Executive (brand name of Smart Management S.L.):
Responsible for your data processing
Identity: Smart Management S.L. (hereinafter Smart Executive)
Address: Rambla Nova 69, 4th floor, 43003 Tarragona.
Phone: (+34) 977 24 25 17
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At Smart Executive we process the data of our candidates for:
- Manage the relationship with the candidates for a job in the company or in one of our recruitment clients.
- Analyze and contrast the profile and academic and professional background of the candidates.
- Conduct job interviews and contact you to inform you.
- For some specific positions we perform a D.I.S.C. personality test. whose aim is to contribute to their self-knowledge and development. It evaluates the language of behaviour, it does not aim to measure intelligence, values or skills, but evaluates how we act in different environments, situations or in front of other people.
- For some specific positions we perform the Myers-Briggs Personality Test (MBTI) which classifies and helps to identify the most important personal preferences of candidates.
- In the case of candidates who move to advanced stages of the selection process, a report will be prepared for our clients that includes information about their curriculum vitae, an evaluation and comments on their personal and work characteristics, the future contribution they can make to the organization and their salary expectations.
- We will use your data for the application you are applying for as well as to be part of our database for future positions that may fit your professional profile, taking into account at all times the rights established by law.
How long will we keep your data for?
The personal data provided will be kept for a maximum of two years from the submission of your application.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the legitimate interest derived from your request and your express consent for its processing.
To which addressees will your data be sent?
Your personal data may be transferred to our recruitment clients for the evaluation of your application for positions that match your professional profile and job search preferences.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any candidate has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we at Smart Executive are processing personal data concerning them.
- They have the right to access their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if necessary, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances, they may request a restriction on the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain them for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your data. Smart Executive will stop processing data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or exercising or defending potential claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights by written request by post or e-mail, attaching a photocopy of your ID card to the addresses indicated in the section “Responsible for processing your data”.
How can you make a complaint?
Data subjects may address their complaints to the Data Protection Authorities in the event that their rights are infringed in the way Smart Executive treats their personal data.
To do so, please contact the Data Protection Agency at C/Jorge Juan 6, 28001 Madrid Tel. +34 913 996 200